Wager is proud to introduce our new wireless opacity meter. Wager is an industry leader in opacity measurement and the Remote Handheld Wireless Opacity Meter Series 2 is the culmination of years of experience in developing rugged, accurate and easy to use inspection equipment for diesel emissions testing.
The RHW-PF series 2 meets the SAE J1667 emission protocol and uses full flow measurement technology in order to obtain the opacity readings. The unit can store up to 128 test records. Operation of the meter is through an easy to use menu system and the meter is self–calibrating upon power up. A verification filter is supplied with the system to assure continuous accuracy.
The RHW wireless system can be set to measure atmospheric temperature, relative humidity, and barometric pressure for ambient corrected opacity measurements or this feature can be disabled.
• A large bright graphics color display (320 x 240 pixels) is easy to read in all environments.
• Wireless channels are used during communication between the Hand Controller, the Sensor Head, and the printer for optimum data transmission.
• All devices are battery powered for complete wireless testing.
• A “power off” feature saves battery life on both the hand controller and sensor head during user-defined period of inactivity.
• Data of stored tests can be sent to a portable printer or to a pc. Records can be selected by vin, customer name, license number and more.
•All system components fit neatly into the storage case for easy transportation.
More information about this product?