Our popular full flow and partial flow sensor heads with wireless capability! Opacity testing made even easier and quicker with a price that will surprise you. Now you have easy access to all stack and pipe configurations. Meters communicate wirelessly from the sensor head to the hand controller. Test results can then be sent wirelessly to either a printer or a PC.
All wireless systems:
• Meet or exceed all requirements of SAE J1667.
• Have multiple wireless channels available.
• Data encryption available.
• Channels may be changed on the printer, hand conroller and sensor head.
• Large bright alpha numeric color display (320 x240 pixels)
• Partial flow of full flow measurement technology.
• Self- Calibration microcontroller-based operation.
•Menu driven operation for ease of use.
• Stores over 140 test records.
•Ability to search stored records in multiple fields.
• User can verify system accuracy with verification filter
• Test facility information stored and printed on test reports.
•Ambient correction of opacity reading available for humidity, barometric pressure, and air temperature.
•Test procedure configurable for multiple applications.
Wireless full flow head
Wireless partial flow head
Meer informatie over dit product?